Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cat and Mouse Games

Hi. Here's a card I made using the Here Kitty stamp set from CardzTV and the Here Kitty Kitty stamp set from Peachy Keen Stamps. I really like how this card turned out. I think the little mouse is adorable and the sentiment goes perfect with this image. Love the Peachy Keen Kitty Faces!

Challenges:

Paper Playtime # 77 Say It With Sentiments Anything Goes

Peachy Keen Color Challenge # 24






Materials:

Cartridge: Meow Lite

Stamps: Here Kitty (CardzTV), Here Kitty Kitty (PKS), Inside (Studio G), Back (My Sentiments Exactly)

Miscellaneous: Yarn (Peaches & Cream Twists-Walmart), Googly Eyes, Button (Studio G), Ink, Crop-A-Dile Cloud Cut Corner Chomper, Button Brads, Gel Pels.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!







7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the cat's face and the corner punch! Such a cute sentiment too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the mouse might win this game! LOL. Super fun card-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Very cute!
    Lori
    craftingwithmychis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is just adorable!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card.i am now one of your follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is really cute, but I LOVE the sentiment on the back! LOL that is great!

    ReplyDelete