Monday, May 23, 2016

WINNER! "GLAD YOU'RE MY DAD" BLOG HOP!

Hello everyone! It's time to announce the winner of the Cardz TV Card Designers "Glad You're My Dad" Blog Hop! First, I want to thank everyone for hopping with us, and leaving such wonderful comments! Welcome to my new followers.  

I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is

Georgia




Congratulations, Georgia! Please send me the name of the stamp set you would like to receive and your address and I'll get your Cardz TV Stamp set in the mail!

Thanks again, everyone! We hope you had as much fun as we did!


 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! YAY! Sorry I missed the hop - took a few days off from the internet! I do LOVE how your layout turned out! So COOL - such a great design! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!!!Fun hop!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much !!! I lve Mary's stamp sets and can never have enough of them ❤️

    ReplyDelete