Sunday, October 25, 2015

My First Halloween

Hello everyone. I'm sharing the Halloween card I made for my grandson, Eli. He is six months old and this is his first Halloween. I thought I would send him his own special card. I think it turned out so cute, especially with the pacifier :-)



Challenges:

Materials:

Cricut Explore: Teddy Bear Parade, Elegant Edges, Baby Steps, Font Kristen ITC

Stamps: Cardz TV "Spooky Sayings" and "More Spooky Sayings", Stampin' Up (tiny spiders), Studio G (spider webs)

Paper: DCWV Fall & Halloween Basics Stack

Miscellaneous: Skittles, Wink of Stella, Dollar Tree Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
I would love for you to leave me a comment and become a follower!

10 comments:

  1. Okay the added paci is just too cute. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too adorable! Love the pacifier! they are sure to appreciate something so precious! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugh a cute baby Halloween card! The pacifier is too cute!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet Halloween card, Linda. Eli is going to love looking at it when he's a little older. The pacifier just adds to its cuteness :-)
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pacifier makes the card! What a perfect touch!!
    the only time I ever got my girls Halloween cards was thier first-- I dunno I felt it was a "must do" lol
    Great Job! I'm sure his momma will tuck it away and treasure it like mine are!!
    Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohm gosh I love the pacifier. and his cute halloween outfit. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Fall Food Challenge. KatieO, DL.ART-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute!!!
    Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Hope you join the newest challenge!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Your grandson will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a TREASURE for your grandson!! SO cute, sweet and SUPER awesome!!! So very glad you joined us for the Halloween Challenge over at DoubleClick!! We are so happy to see your clever project!! Hope to see you again soon!!!
    Taunya Butler
    DoubleClick Design Team
    http://daisiesgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete