Monday, March 30, 2015

Angel Kisses

Hello everyone. I want to share a card that I made using the new stamp set from Cardz TV "Heavenly". I love angels so this stamp set is perfect. I can see me using this for many projects. I heat embossed the two sentiments "Angel Kisses" and "Heaven knows I love you!" with gold embossing powder. Super cute. I added some Skittles from DoubleClick - AKA Abusybee in the corners. I also added sheer ribbon on top of the background paper from a 6x6 My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic" stack that I received from my secret Santa--Creations by Rachelle (thanks!). The angel herself is Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month from January 2012 that I colored in with colored pencils and added glitter and glossy accents and added her to a Spellbinder die.



Purchase here
 
Challenges:

Craftin Desert Diva: Link It Up - Anything Goes

 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
 
Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the sentiments and her eyes look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too sweet! Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining our Craftin Desert Diva's Anything Goes Linky party!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so sweet thanks for joining our Anything Goes Linky Party DT Jessica Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete