Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy OWL-oween! Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone! I made a scrapbook page today using the Cardz TV stamp set "Frankly Frightful". It is such an awesome set with so many cute sayings. I downloaded a freebie from Treasure Box Designs sometime ago and finally put it to use with this stamp set. I am looking forward to putting a couple of my grandson's pictures from this coming Halloween and doing a little journaling at the bottom. Enjoy!

 

 
Purchase Frankly Frightful here 
 
Challenges:
 
Materials:
 
Silhouette: Treasure Box Design Witch Owl
 
Cricut: Create a Critter 2 (bats)
 
Stamps: Cardz TV "Frankly Frightful"
 
Punch: Martha Stewart Spider Web Border and Corner Punch, EK Success Cloud (small, medium and large)
 
Paper: K&Company and Recollections
 
Miscellaneous: Googly Eyes, Studio G Epoxy Brad, Recollections Dots
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!
 
Please leave a comment, I love reading them


3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! I love the papers and adorable Halloween owl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout :)
    Love that adorable owl :)

    ReplyDelete