Friday, August 29, 2014

Heart Puzzle Anniversary Card

Hello everyone! I'm sharing the anniversary card I made for my hubby. Our anniversary is September 11 and we will be married for 15 years. I used a cut file from Designs on Cloud 9 called "Puzzle Bears". I printed out a copy of our wedding picture and used that to cut the heart puzzle design. I think my husband will get a kick out of that. For the sentiments, I used two stamp sets from CardzTV: "Picture This" and "Happy Days".  
 


 
Materials:
 
 
 
Cardstock: My Mind's Eye 6x6 "Collectable-Remarkable" and solids from Wal-Mart.
 
Other: Mini pony beads, Stampin' Up Word and Label punch, Wink of Stella, crystal bling, micron and gel pens.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!
Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them

3 comments:

  1. What a neat card! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the puzzle bear. And the paper is beautiful! I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card.... Very cute! And Happy Anniversary to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete