Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day - Bee My Honey

Happy Valentine's Day everybody. Here is the card I made for my husband this year. I like how it turned out. I put the bee on an action wobble. Love how he wobbles.

Challenges:  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Materials:
 
Cartridge: Create a Critter
 
Stamps: Studio G (inside and back), Jaded Blossom (Funny Mail), My Craft Spot (Postage Stamps), Front sentiment computer generated
 
Embossing Folder: Darice (Honeycomb Background)
 
Cardstock: All from Target
 
Miscellaneous: Action Wobble, Googly eyes, Scrapbooking Queen Jewels, Hampton Art Ki Bakery Twine, Recollections heart punch
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
 
Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them  

2 comments:

  1. How fabulous! I love the sentiment you created! Thanks so much for playing with us this past week at Craftin Desert Diva color challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your card is so sweet.
    Cute little bee :)

    ReplyDelete