Happy Friday! Here are the Valentine treat bags I made for my grandsons kindergarten class. I used my gypsy to create a handle in the topper instead of using ribbon or jute like I have done in the past. It made it a little faster putting the bags together. The hearts along the bottom was created using the Martha Stewart heart border punch, the Hershey kiss die cuts are from My Creative Time (so cute!), and all faces are from Peachy Keen Stamps.
- Pause and Dream Enjoy Challenge #3 - Use Mainly Red
- Paper Playtime Challenge #3 - Use a Border Punch
- Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 13-6 - Anything Goes
- D.L. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Valentines
- Simon Says Challenge - Have a Heart
- Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday - Love is in the Air
|School policy: No candy allowed so this is what's in the bags.|
Cartridges: Fabulous Finds (for toppers-used gypsy to modify shapes)
Card Stock: Recollections
Die Cut and Stamps: My Creative Time (Chocolate Greetings), Peachy Keen Stamps (PK-145 Pile of Smiles, PK-486 In Stitches, PK-293 The Cornies, PK-460 Happy Lashes)
Punch: Martha Stewart (Heart Border)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them ☺