Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pirate Scrapbook Layout

Hi everybody. Just sharing another scrapbook layout I made of my grandson. We went to a pirate putt putt golf course while on vacation last summer. Also while on the boardwalk he picked out a little pirate package with a eye patch, sword and hand hook. Just getting around to making a layout for the pictures.

Challenges:

Red Carpet Studio Challenge #18 - Anything Goes Layout











 
Materials Used:
 
Cartridges: Life’s a Party (page 24, 34, 44) and Imagine Buccaneer

Stamps: My Creative Time - All Around Birthday Time (Skeleton Flag) and Just Simply Live with Coordinating Die (Treasure This!)

Other: Glitter, Stickles, Glossy Accent, Pop-dots, Gel Pen, Corner Rounder


Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them


8 comments:

  1. Super cute... we went to a similar place. Wish I had this layout for motivation when I did mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Linda, this layout is superb! You brought all the elements together perfectly. Did you actually print the background paper with your Imagine? Lotta ink, huh? This is definitely one to treasure. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. No, the only elements I used from the Imagine are the Shiver Me Timbers and Yo Ho Ho quote bubbles and the tiny skeleton at the top. Those were left over from a card I made earlier so I used them on my layout ☺

      Delete
  3. Awesome layout! Love all the details! Your stitching looks great! Such cute pictures! Love the Cooley jersey! Go Skins! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout. I bet your grandson had fun that day. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete