Wednesday, May 9, 2012

If Mommy's Were Flowers... I'd Pick You!

Hi everyone. This is a scrapbook layout me and my grandson made for his Mommy. I took my grandson to Michaels and he picked out this pretty fabric potted flower. The flower and pot is what the design and colors of the scrapbook layout were based on. I took pictures of him in the garden holding the little flower pot. I love how it turned out!

Challenges:

Creative Time For Me Throwback Thursday - Use a frame from any cartridge.

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #110 - Mother's Day project.

Creative Cutter Room - Design Time Thurdsday - Mother's Day project.



Materials:

Cartridges: Bloom Lite and A Child's Year

Punches: Martha Stewart Grass,  Fence, and Daisy

Cardstock: DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack and other colors Michaels and Target

Other: Flower brads (Recollections), fabric flowers (Recollections), gel pen, liquid pearls

Sentiment: Computer generated



8 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the flower in the flower pot too! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room!

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great Linda! I ALWAYS forget to tell you but I did get your email! I think I've come to your page about 10 times and just wonder off LOL
    Thanks for joining us at fccb :)
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is sooo BEAUTIFUL and sweeet!FANTASTIC job with it,I LOVE the pretty flowers!Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday!and the FCCB challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful layout...perfection! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! great pics! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Your Layout is so Pretty!!! I'm sure your Daughter Loved It! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!! What a gorgeous layout!! Thanks so much for entering my blog candy giveaway :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete