Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby Shower Card

Hi everyone. I made this little duck card for a baby shower. She's having a little girl. The cut is from Best Images of 2006 and I welded it together on my gypsy. It looked kind of plain so I added some blingy flowers and I think it turned out pretty cute. I also embroidered some baby bibs as her gift that I will post soon.

Challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday # 104 - Out Like a Lamb (project with a gentle animal).




Materials:

Cartridge: Best Images of 2006

Paper: Recollections

Miscellaneous: Googly Eyes, Gypsy, String Pearls, Heidi Grace Baby Stamp Set

4 comments:

  1. such a cute baby shower card... what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute!! I have a baby shower to go to in April and they're having a girl too, may just have to CASE your card!! ;)
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable! I love how you added the necklace and flowers! So cute! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card--just adorable!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete