Monday, October 3, 2011

My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge

Hi! I want to share with you some Christmas cards I made.  I am going to enter this into My Pink Stampers Christmas Card Challenge. I made two different styles. I used A Child's Year for the design on the front, Santa with little boy and Santa with little girl. I love this cartridge and I really like how these gift card holders turned out.

These were fun and easy to make. I am looking forward to doing more this year in many different colors and designs! I hope you like them too.


Front View

Inside View

Side View

Santa & Little Girl and Santa & Little Boy

Recipe:

Cartridge: A Child's Year

Cardstock: All from Walmart

Other: Eyelets

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute! I like how simple they are yet so festive! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas Card Linda, I have that Cartridge and I Love It. Thank You for visiting my blog and becoming a Follower.You ask me what Cartridge I used for the Cute little Cupcake with the Candle. It's from the Create a Critter Cartridge. If you don't have it, I highly recommend it. It's such a Cute Cartridge. Thanks, Cindy
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so precious. Love the Silhouette with Santa. I have to get this Cart. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful, but try to add some useful phrases on too.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete