Saturday, September 3, 2011

Halloween Candy Corn Scrapbook Layout

 Hi! I hope everybody is enjoying their Labor Day weekend. I wanted to share with you a Halloween layout I made using pictures from last year. I went to a festival with my grandson, sister, and niece and nephew. The kids had fun getting some face paintings and that was the inspiration for this scrapbook layout. Hope you like it!

I am entering it into the following challenges:

Scrapbook Layout

Images from Mini Monsters

Materials Used:

Cartridge: Mini Monsters

Other: Stickles, Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!!



4 comments:

  1. Love the candy corn paper and the candy corn cuts from Mini Monsters. The little monster is so cute. Also like the way you put the ribbon around the layout. Thanks for joining us this week at the FCCB challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love your cute little images1 Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! I love that cart!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete