Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If Friends Were Flowers, I'd Pick You

Hi everybody! I want to share a friendship card that I made. I used the Everyday Pop-up Cards cartridge for the inside flower pot. I cut the flowers out five times to get different colors for the flower heads and stem. It's probably just me, but I think the pop-ups on this cartridge are very confusing! I really like them, but I'm not sure how many other pop-ups from this cartridge I will be using. Anyway, I think this one turned out cute. Hope you like it!

I  am entering this into the Wacky Wednesday #47 - Friendship Challenge over at More Than Favors blogspot.

Front of Card

Inside of Card

Close Up Inside #1

Close Up Inside #2


Recipe:

Cartridges: A Childs Year (girl on front), Create a Critter (sun), Everyday Pop-up Cards (flower box inside)

Cardstock: Colorbok (Wal-mart), Wausau (Target), and Kraft cardstock

Stamp: Scrappy Moms Stamps Designers Choice

Punches: Martha Stewart Corner, Butterfly, and Grass punches, Fiskars Cloud punch

Other: Stickles, Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the colors and the wonderful sentiment.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete