Hi! This is my very first post and first challenge entry. I made this card for my niece’s birthday and thought I would enter it in the Pretty Purple Birthday Challenge over at Fancy Framework (http://www.fancyframework.com/).
The challenge is to have a project with Purple, Bling, and Ribbon.
Front of Card
Inside of Card
Card and Envelope
- Card Base: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Create a Critter: Skunk cut at 3.75"
- Cuttlebug Folder: Bloom Dots
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious"
- Card Stock: Wausau Paper Classics Cardstock from Target
- Patterned Paper: Colorbok from Wal-Mart
- Ribbon: Dollar bin at Michaels
- Blingy flower: Recollections from Michaels
- Fiskars: Leave it to Weaver Border Punch (for ribbon)
- EK Success Punches: Scalloped Scallop, 1" Circle and 1-1/2" Scallop
- Wiggly Eyes (I am obsessed with wiggly eyes!)
Thanks for stopping by!