Wednesday, August 21, 2013

School Bus Card

Hello everyone. My grandson starts first grade next week, so I made him this cute school bus card for the first day of school. I welded the school bus from the Cricut Lite Recess cartridge, then added his picture to the inside window of the school bus, along with some Peachy Keen face stamps. I think he is going to laugh when he sees this. Enjoy ☺

Challenges:
Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday - Back to School
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge 129 - Back to School
Creative Inspirations Paint - Inspired by Back to School Week
Craftin Desert Divas - Link It Up Party #13
2 Creative Chicks.com - Anything Goes for Kids Week






 
 
Materials Used:
 
Cartridge: Cricut Lite Recess
 
Stamps: My Pink Stamper (Lunch Box Thoughts), Peachy Keen Stamps (Simple Sally Assortment), Robotz Boyz (Oriental Trading), Handmade By (Oriental Trading)
 
Cardstock: Recollections and Index Cards for inside
 
Miscellaneous: Gel Pen, Glitter Pen, Studio G Inks
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them
 



10 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Love it! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    GD Gerda.
    Http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again I still love this cute card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little bus and the photo. Very cute. Thanks for joining DCD this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so adorable, and so creative too. Bet your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Cute!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute idea!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute - I'm sure he will love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Linda, love your little bus card. So super cute.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is so stinkin' cute Linda!!! What a fabulous idea to put your grandson's picture in the bus window! I will have to remember this for my grand-daughter!! I'm a new follower of yours, thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete